- Scrappy Trip-Along - This is a priority. If I don't come home with this quilt top finished, I'll be sorely disappointed. The backing hasn't arrived yet, due to an unfortunate incident where I had it in my cart and never clicked 'Order.' So I don't feel pressured to quilt it quite yet, but a finished top would be nice.
- Hubby's Christmas Stocking - Another project I really want done. Hsts are pieced, so hopefully this won't take too long.
- Binding Modern Cross quilt - It's a big one! I doubt I'll get it finished, as I plan to be mostly machine sewing, but hopefully I'll get started.
- x and + blocks for xand+along - I'm mid-way through cutting out about 25 blocks, so I've packed a 'scrap bag' so I can get going on these.
- Mod Angles Cushion - Back when I wrote the tutorial for the first cushion, I had actually made practice blocks first. And they are too cool to waste, so another cushion is in order.
- Emerald placemats - I'm mulling over combining two projects - my desire for some placemats for our dining table + the Pantone 2013:Emerald Quilt Challenge. So we'll see if I'm inspired.
- Noodlehead's Open-wide Zip Pouch - Sometime this weekend, we're all going to make this pouch together. I'm bringing some of the Etsuko Furuya Echino Insects I picked up recently. Insects aren't normally my first choice in fabrics, but I really like this one! ha
- Sweet Heart Wristlet - Saw this on Sew, Mama, Sew this week, and just would like to try it. With Valentine's Day next week, the timing's perfect. (And it's little!)
- Pink Penguin's Patchwork Pouch - This is another pouch I've been wanting to try. In fact it was on last year's retreat list and it never got done. Now I'm thinking it would be a perfect gift for a young friend's birthday, so I've got good incentive.
See? Told you I over-packed projects! Guess I better go pack some clothes!